This post may contain affiliate links. That means we may make a small commission on items purchased through links in this post at no extra cost to you!
How to do I start making money from my blog?
In today’s episode, we breakdown the 5 ways bloggers make money online and 3 easy ways to get started monetizing your own blog even with low traffic and little to no social following! I’ll take you through the process of implementing each method into your own blogging strategy so you can start earning ASAP!
Episode 004 Freebie:
My completely revamped printable blog planner helps you plan, track, and organize all things for your blog so you can keep it running smoothly and growing! There are pages to help you brainstorm content, track income and expenses, keep a schedule, and more! Get the free planner by clicking here or on the image below!
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Free 10-Page Printable Blog Planner
- Michelle’s (Making Sense of Cents) Income report
- My husband’s sports law podcast
- Google Adsense Signup Page
- Amazon Associates Signup Page
- The 5 ways bloggers make money – 1:41
- How to make the most money from your blog – 3:42
- The 3 easiest ways to start monetizing your blog – 4:14
- Method 1: Google Adsense – 6:04
- Why You should display ads on your site – 7:10
- How to get Google ads on your blog – 9:57
- Things to do before You Apply to google adsense – 15:35
- Method 2: Amazon Associates – 16:45
- Method 3: Your Own Products/Services – 21:03
Find me everywhere on social media under @CassScroggins! Come slide into my DM’s and say hi!
Subscribe & Review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you will. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would love it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they are a huge motivator for me that truly make my day! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is or your favorite episode! Thank you!