21 Baby DIYs for Nesting Moms
This post may contain affiliate links. That means we may make a small commission on items purchased through links in this post at no extra cost to you!
There’s something about finding out your pregnant that makes me go into crafty overdrive for baby DIYs! Especially with my first! As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I hopped over to Joann Fabric, bought some mink and flannel fabric, and made my little one a gender-neutral minky blanket.
That blanket was followed by leggings, a quilt, burp cloths, and so much more! It’s funny how soon you feel that nesting urge, so I’ve clumped together 21 of my favorite and gender-neutral baby DIYs to ease the nesting momma in all of us! Let’s get crafting!
Another great idea is to make and sell some of these crafts on an Etsy shop! Fill the nesting urge and make some cash!
1. Car seat/nursing cover – Tutorial Here! From A Load of Craft
2. Baby wrap carrier – Tutorial Here! From Penny Pinchin’ Mom
3. Minky blanket – Tutorial Here!
4. Burp cloths – Tutorial Here!
5. Bibs – Tutorial Here!
6. Pants/Leggings – Tutorial Here! from Sew 4 Bub
7. Hats & Headbands – Hat Tutorial Here! From How Does She
8. Teething necklaces – Tutorial Here! From See Kate Sew
9. Quilt – Tutorial Here! from See Kate Sew
10. Nursery mobile – Tutorial Here! From Ceci Bean
11. Crib bumpers – Tutorial Here! From Miss Bizi Bee
12. Pacifier clips – Tutorial Here!
13. Diaper covers – Tutorial Here! From Craft and Mama
14. Nursing pillow cover – Tutorial Here!
15. Swaddle blankets – Tutorial Here! From Gugu Guide
16. Car seat blanket – Tutorial Here! From The Complete Guide To Imperfect Homemaking
17. Nursery pillows – Tutorial Here!
18. Baby gym – Tutorial Here! From Online Living Blog
19. Door mufflers – Tutorial Here! From Muslin and Merlot
20. Teething rings – Tutorial Here! From See Kate Sew
21. Crib shoes/moccasins- Tutorial Here! From Megan Nielsen Design Diary
I’d love to see what you make! Tag me on social media or leave a comment, and don’t forget to subscribe to our news letter below!
Get My Free 15-Page Printable Mom Planner!
After becoming a stay-at-home mom, I felt like I had lost myself. I had no control over my life, no interests or hobbies and my husband was out progressing in life while I was at home stagnant.
After starting my blog, I was able to take my life back and still be the mom I want to be. I realized that you don't have to choose YOU or motherhood.
Now I'm focused on helping moms just like me create their dream lives without sacrificing motherhood.
Get my FREE 15-page Printable Mom Planner to help you to stop stressing, get organized, and start your journey to live a life you love.
I'll see you in your inbox.😉